International students will live in the KGU International House. The house is a 3-bedroom apartment equipped with a security system, furnished private rooms, and a common room.
- Free rental bicycles available
- Free wi-fi
- Fee: \33,000-36,000/month (inclusive)
Flat (Common Space)
Common Room 1
Common Room 2
Group-Work Room (Japanese)
Group-Work Room (Western)
Resident Assistants live in the dormitories to support international students and give them advice on life in Japan as well as plan fun events for everyone.
RA's support include:
- ・Advice on Japanese unique rules and customs such as trash pickup and recycling
- ・Accompaniment to hospitals or shops where help with Japanese language is needed
- ・Welcome parties and various events, etc.
Beside Japanese courses, Kinjo offers lots of opportunities for international students to further deepen their knowledge of Japan and interact with Japanese students and locals. Activities include language and culture circles, volunteering, internships, and part-time jobs on campus.
Homestay / Home Visit
Weekend homestays/visits to KGU students' houses can be arranged upon request.
International students will have a chance to be a presenter at a local elementary school to introduce their own culture.
There will be opportunities to work on/off campus as tutors and teach your own language.
There are more than 50 clubs to join.